Creating authoritative, high quality content is an important part of any inbound marketing strategy.
It not only makes you more likely to be found on Google, it also helps position you as a ‘go-to’ person in your field.
Some of my clients relish creating and adding content to their website; others don’t have the time or inclination.
I work with the latter group of clients to assist with content creation and publishing on an on-going basis.
What do I do?
Depending on budget, a programme might include some or all of the following:
- Creation of a content strategy – considering your audience, information gaps, content types and ideas, and more
- Content creation & publication to your website/blog, with appropriate styling and images
- Addition of appropriate meta data to support SEO
- Creation of email newsletters, distributed to stakeholders/clients/prospects
Some of the benefits…
- Establish your company/yourself as an authority in your niche
- Increase your rankings on Google & improve website traffic
- Build better relations with your clients and potential customers
- … all of which should lead to more business!