This statement covers the services provided by the Hexagon Webworks website.
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of the Hexagon Webworks website about what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used, if it is disclosed and the ways in which we protect users’ privacy.
Confidentiality and security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information we collect from visitors
If you choose to supply us with your personal information, we may use it in the following ways:
- To process your request/enquiry made via this website
- For internal record keeping
- To send you our email newsletter, if you opt in to this service
- To improve our products and services
When we provide services, we want to make them easy to use, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies.
You can manage these small files yourself. You can find out how to do this, and learn more about Cookies in general here.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and what content is most popular. This helps to ensure that our website is responding to your needs in the best way possible.
- WordPress Comments: When you leave a comment on our blog, three cookies are set to store your name, email address and website. This is so that if you wish to leave another comment, you won’t have to re-type this information.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other third party sites. Hexagon Webworks is not responsible for the privacy practices within any of these other sites. You should be aware of this when you leave the Hexagon Webworks website and we encourage you to read the privacy statements on other websites you visit.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Sarah Hills, Hexagon Webworks, 18 Bishops Orchard, East Hagbourne, Oxfordshire, OX11 9JS.
Email: [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.